Nelson 6300 Spray Heads
range: 15-30 psi
Optimum working pressure: 30 psi
Maximum pressure: 30 psi
Sealing pressure: <10 psi
Flush rate: 0.2 gpm
Inlet size: 1/2" female
Screen mesh: .031 sq. in./790 micron
1. Stainless steel adjustment screw reduces
radius and will not rust.
2. Dome design cap flushes sand and debris
away from piston.
3. Double-lipped wiper seal ensures that
sand and debris are kept out of the body and seal.
4. One-piece filter screen and seat ensure the reliability and
quality of the spray pattern.
5. Friction collar cuts installation time
and allows 360° adjustment of the piston to align pattern
6. Stainless steel retraction spring assures positive piston
7. 1/2" bottom inlet is standard on
all models (additional side inlet on 12" models).
8. Anti-drain valve and heavy-duty spring
(Pro 6400-ADV) helps eliminate low head drainage and puddling.
Holds back up to 10' difference in elevation.
Precise spray patterns eliminate wasted
water and dry spots.
ABS plastic material, used on all pop-up
bodies and nozzles, is proven strong and tough in sprinkler
Matched precipitation nozzles apply water
at the same rate regardless of arc.
Nelson Spray Head Accessories
Nelson 6300 SHRUB ADAPTER
Threads onto a 1/2" riser, allowing
you to install our 6300 Series plastic spray head nozzles
Can be used in planter beds instead of pop-up spray heads
Nelson 6318 PISTON EXTENSION
Adds six inches to any pop-up--perfect
for landscape areas that need extra clearance
Threads directly onto the top of the piston
Accepts all Nelson spray nozzles