Features and benefits
WATER CONSERVATION TOOL
- Multi-trajectory rotating streams provide unmatched uniformity
- Automatic matched precipitation even after arc & radius adjustment
- Low application rate reduces runoff on slopes & tight soils
PROVEN DURABILITY & RELIABILITY
- Rotator® Technology proven in demanding agricultural conditions since 1987
- One moving part
- Patented "double-pop" flushes on start-up and shut-down without increasing spray head flow-by
- Easy arc adjustment
- Easy radius adjustment - up to 25%
- No need to change nozzle to maintain matched precipitation
- Removable inlet filter for easy cleaning
SIMPLIFY DESIGN & INSTALLATION
- The MP Strips, MP Corner, MP1000, MP2000 and MP3000 can be combined on the same zone.
- The reduced flow rate compared to conventional sprays makes longer runs and/or fewer zones possible.
The MP Left & Right Strips irrigate an area 5’ x 15’ (1.5-4.6 m) at 30 PSI (2.1 bar) at full radius. Flow rate at rectangular spacing = .19 GPM (.72 LPM). When the radius is reduced the pattern is 4’ x 12’ (1.2-3.7 m). Flow rate at rectangular spacing = .14 GPM (.53 LPM).
The MP Side Strip irrigates a strip 5’ x 30’ (1.5-9.1 m) at 30 PSI (2.1 bar) at full radius. Flow rate at rectangular spacing = .38 GPM (1.44 LPM). When the radius is reduced the pattern is 4’ x 24’ (1.2-7.3 m). Flow rate at rectangular spacing = .27GPM (1.02 LPM)
Easy radius adjustment and easy arc adjustment
Radius reduction is intentionally limited by a slip clutch mechanism to ensure reliable rotation. To prevent damage during adjustment, the MP Rotator does not completely shut off like a spray nozzle. To achieve maximum radius reduction with any MP Rotator model use a 30 PSI (2 BAR) regulating spray body.
To achieve optimal results, replace all sprinklers on a zone with MP Rotators and adjust the run time accordingly. The precipitation rate of the MP Rotator is much lower than sprays and operating times will be similar to stream rotor zones.
A consistent operating pressure greater than > 55 PSI (3.7 BAR) shortens the life of the sprinkler, increases rotation speed, reduces sprinkler uniformity and voids the trade warranty.