JTV & JTVF Series
In-line Jar Top Sprinkler Valves
Rain Bird has given its industry-leading DV Valve a new twist. The Rain Bird JTV Series Jar Top Valve provides versatility, reliability, affordability, and ease of service making it the ideal choice for residential irrigation applications.
The threaded bonnet design allows for tool-free access and maintenance, eliminating the need to remove and replace multiple screws. Jar Top Valves also feature heavy-duty construction to protect against temperature extremes and high water pressure situations, ensuring hassle-free performance year after year.
Jar Top valves are engineered to take on the toughest application challenges, even under the worst conditions, so be confident in the knowledge these valves will stand up to the diverse watering needs of your landscape.
- Double-filtered pilot flow for maximum reliability.
- Balanced-pressure diaphragm for long life.
- Buna-N diaphragm with self-cleaning 90-mesh (200 micron) pilot water filter and stainless steel spring.
- Energy efficient, low-power encapsulated solenoid with captured plunger.
- Operates in low-flow and Xerigation® applications when the RBY filter is installed upstream.
- Accepts latching solenoid for use with Rain Bird battery-operated controllers.
- Available in multiple fitting types.
- External bleed to manually flush system of dirt and debris during installation and system start up.
- Internal bleed for spray-free manual operation.
Ease of Service
- Threaded bonnet provides easy removal with no screws.
- Trouble-free service with few parts.
- Drop-in diaphragm for effortless maintenance.
- Captive spring.
1" (26/34) female x female threaded*
1" (26/34) slip x slip
1" male x barb
- Pressure: 15 to 150 PSI (1,0 to 10,3 bar)
- Flow: 1 to 30 GPM (0,23 to 6,82 m3/h; 0,06 to 1,89 l/s); for flows below 3 GPM (0,68 m3/h; 0,19 l/s) or any Xerigation® application, use RBY-100-200MX filter installed upstream
- Operating Temperatures:
Water temperature up to 110° F (43° C); ambient temperature up to 125° F (52° C)
- 24 VAC 50/60 Hz (cycles/sec.) solenoid
- Inrush current: 0.30 A (7.2 VA) at 60 Hz
- Holding current: 0.19 A (4.6 VA) at 60 Hz
- Coil resistance: 42-55 Ohms
- Height: 5" (12,7 cm)
- Length: 4" ((10,2 cm)
- Length (MxM): 5.4" (13,7 cm)
- Length (MxB): 5.8" (14,7 cm)
- Width: 3 1/8" (7,9 cm)
Instruction Manual (PDF: 229 KB)
Valve Installation/Maintenance Tips (PDF: 229 KB)
Tech Specs (PDF: 1.3 MB)
Parts Diagram (PDF: 127 KB)
Brochure (PDF: 61 KB)
Sell Sheet (PDF: 274 KB)
Right Choice Brochure (PDF: 221 KB)