• TPV100- 1" Female NPT, In-Line, w/o Flow Control
• TPVF100- 1” Female NPT, In-Line, w/Flow Control
• TPV100MM- 1” Male Thread x Male Thread, In-Line, w/o Flow Control
• TPVF100MM- 1” Male Thread x Male Thread, In-Line, w/Flow Control
• TPV100S- 1” Slip x Slip, In-Line, w/o Flow Control
• TPVF100S- 1” Slip x Slip, In-Line, w/Flow Control
• TPV100MB- 1” Male Thread x Barb, In-Line, w/o Flow Control
• TPVF100MB-1” Male Thread x Barb, In-Line, w/Flow Control
DC Solenoids Model Description
• TPVF100DC-1” Female NPT, In-Line, w/ Flow Control, DCLS-P
• TPVF100MMDC-1” Male Thread x Male Thread, In-Line, w/ Flow Control, DCLS-P
• TPVF100SDC-1” Slip x Slip, In-Line, w/Flow Control, DCLS-P
• TPVF100MBDC-1” Male Thread x Barb, In-Line, w/Flow Control, DCLS-P
The search for a full-featured, economically priced residential and commercial valve is over thanks to Toro’s newest 1” valve offering-the TPV Series. These full-featured, rugged, debris-resistant valves feature flow ranges from 0.1 to 40 GPM, making them ideal for everything from drip to high-flow residential and commercial applications. Choose from a variety of inlet and outlet selections to ensure that all site specific requirements are met. The patented DBS Technology™ (Debris Bypass System) ensures valve functionality in nearly all dirty water applications. Add a 5-year warranty and rest assured that the TPV Series will become your workhorse valve for all professional installations.
Patented DBS (Debris Bypass System) Technology™
Metering system ensures proper functionality, even in tough environments.
Tough Double-Beaded, Chloramine and Ozone-Resistant Santoprene® Diaphragm
Ensures a consistent, leak-proof seal all the way up to 175 psi (12,0 Bar).
Wide Range of Flows and Pressure
One valve for all site specific needs.
Your Shopping Cart